Thank you to all our attendees who joined us at the inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA 2017!
The premier event for Chief Customer Officer's and CX Leaders
“The Chief Customer Officer Forum was an invaluable and collaborative conference where extremely knowledgeable CX professionals and current CCO’s were able to share challenges and successes to further our own company’s efforts. Gaining insight on this emerging C-Suite position from those already practicing proves to be an experience that you will want to participate in.” - VP, Customer Experience, Symphony Post Acute Network
The inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA took place from January 31st to February 1st 2017 in Miami, Florida creating a platform of discourse for the evangelism of customer-centricity in modern day business and the sharing of best practices in accelerating the Chief Customer Officer road-map.
Attracting over 85+ senior CX leaders and Chief Customer Officers, what ensued were three days of networking, debate, intimate discussion groups, cutting edge keynote presentations that focussed on an array of topics including: Advancing the CCO Role, critical success factors in gaining value from CX, dismantling organisational siloes, ingraining a customer-centric culture and much more...
- Jeanne Bliss, 4-time CCO and pioneer of the role set the scene for the conference delivering the opening keynote address on 5 Competencies to Define and Create Success for the Chief Customer Officer
- We were delighted to be joined by industry leaders Lance Gruner, Executive Vice President, Global Customer at Mastercard and Jose Vergara, Chief Customer Officer at McKesson who Chaired day 1 and day 2 of the conference respectively.
- Digital transformation, innovation and rethinking customer data were pertinent topics with keynote addresses from Justin Reilly, Head of Customer Experience Innovation, Verizon Fios, Karen Pascoe, SVP, Group Head, User Experience, Mastercard and Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Chief Marketing Officer at Mozilla.
- Nick Frunzi, Chief Customer Officer at Esri shared his insights on breaking down functional silos in a global organisation whilst Gregory Knight, Chief Customer Officer at Centerpoint Energy elaborated on this narrative with a great focus on harmonizing the sales, marketing and customer experience functions.
- Intimate discussion groups with CX Leaders from The New York Times, Florida Blue, Equifax, Amtrak, Philips Healthcare and many more...
- VIEW THE FULL AGENDA HERE
Have an interesting story to share or want to get involved in the next event in the series? Contact us here.
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Customer Officers as well as senior customer experience executives and validate your customer-centric strategic road-map, with case studies on transforming the value of customer experience initiatives into tangible business outcomes.
Meet leading Chief Customer Officers and senior customer experience executives to broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Jeanne Bliss's Masterclass
Learn from Jeanne Bliss and join her pre-conference masterclass on Advancing the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) Role: Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine adapted from Jeanne’s Book, Chief Customer Officer 2.0
Global Forum Highlights
Attendees from our global series of C-suite events tell us about the challenges they face and the key insights they took away from the event.