Chief Customer Officer USA 2018: C-level Accountability for Customer Centricity
The premier event for Chief Customer Officer's and CX Leaders
“The Chief Customer Officer Forum was an invaluable and collaborative conference where extremely knowledgeable CX professionals and current CCO’s were able to share challenges and successes to further our own company’s efforts. Gaining insight on this emerging C-Suite position from those already practicing proves to be an experience that you will want to participate in.” - VP, Customer Experience, Symphony Post Acute Network
Chief Customer Officer USA returns to Miami from January 30th to February 1st 2018. The forum has established itself as an unparalleled platform for Chief Customer Officers and CX leaders to come together to collaborate, learn and share in practical "how to" strategies to benefit their organizations. creating a platform of discourse for the evangelism of customer centricity in modern day business and the sharing of best practices in accelerating the Chief Customer Officer road-map.
Attracting over 150+ senior CX leaders and Chief Customer Officers, Chief Customer Officer USA deals with a number of key topics and themes ranging from strategy alignment across silos, providing and proving the business case for customer strategies, attaining and maintaining buy-in, through to recruitment policies and building a customer centric culture of innovation. Across three days of networking, riveting keynotes and highly-interactive discussion sessions, attendees take home tangible and practical advice.
Chief Customer Officer USA Highlights Include:
- In-depth practical case studies from leading Chief Customer Officers building customer centric organizations across several industries.
- Interactive experiences including breakaway discussion pods covering topics from B2B Customer Experience, Organizational Structure, Customer Data & Metrics, 21st Century Customers, Storytelling & Customer Insights and Seamless CX
- Practical dinner workshops, which not only make for a great learning experience but also excellent knowledge sharing. Topics include: Customer Experience in the Digital Age, Creating Customer for Life, VoC/Customer Intelligence and Employee Engagement.
- "Customer Data & Analytics" Focus Day with key takeaways on how to improve customer insights and deliver better analytics across the organization.
- Peer-to-peer networking with over 150 Chief Customer Officers and CX/CS professionals. Establish long-lasting relationships and share ideas, suggestions and recommendations during several networking breaks, lunches, cocktail functions and dinners.
Have an interesting story to share or want to get involved in the next event in the series? Contact us here.
“Many attendees were from different industries, which was a clear bonus. Simply being in the same room with counterparts refueled the batteries. By the end of the first day, it was clear we each faced similar challenges and enjoyed celebrating similar wins.” - Ed Bodensiek, Chief Client Experience Officer, Miles & Stockbridge
Chief Customer Officer USA 2018 Speakers
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Focused Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Customer Officers as well as senior customer experience executives and validate your customer-centric strategic road-map, with case studies on transforming the value of customer experience initiatives into tangible business outcomes.
Meet with over 150 leading Chief Customer Officers and CX leaders to broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Innovative CX Technology
Meet with creative and innovative software providers who are helping customer centric organizations excel through the adoption of cutting edge technology. Find the solution that could bring your organization the customer insight it needs to thrive.
Global Forum Highlights
Attendees from our global series of C-suite events tell us about the challenges they face and the key insights they took away from the event.