At the Chief Customer Officer USA 2018 conference, more than 130 CX professionals joined us for 3 full days of learning and networking. Packed with keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and discussion groups, our delegates left with many new ideas to help shape their CX programs.
Customer Experience excellence is not a destination, it’s a journey. And just like an Olympic athlete or world-class mountain climber, it demands training, a well-defined game plan, and an unwavering commitment to succeed. During this presentation, Dave will share several real-world stories and battle-tested lessons learned on his journey towards building a customer-centric mindset at… Read more.Speaking
Delivering exceptional customer experience is not the choice of the CEO. Or the CCO. It is about the millions of choices of the employees every day in every interaction. In a distributed authority model, employees are in the driver seat. This session will discuss the new distributed authority model of customer experience and how to… Read more.Speaking
• Observing and acting on what customers are trying to do and why • Telling the whole story: Data in the context of consumer decisions • Creating products your customers want to hire – to get the job done • Avoiding mediocrity by purposely focusing on the wrong things • Predicting how you innovate and… Read more.Speaking
• Matching greater customer choice, knowledge, information and power to your CX and CS strategies • Your brand promise is determined by the customer’s experience and nothing else • Redefining your organisational structure to put the customer first • Who is really responsible for driving end-to-end customer experience in the organisation • Dealing with the… Read more.Speaking
Global Director, Customer Experience Strategy and Enterprise Experiences - General Motors
Machine Learning and AI often seem daunting and the fear of transformation is a big detriment to the evolution of customer experience. To build the foundation for the future of customer experience we will cover 1. How do we use the data we already have in our organizations to get started 2. How do we… Read more.Speaking
Why does it all matter to the customer Data and insights for customer experience How to get the business to respond Changing mind-set, understanding and behavior How to build the foundation and have other understand its purposeSpeaking
Discussion Group Stream: B2B Customer Experience
• What does the B2B environment look like – the complexities of B2B • How do you balance dual priorities of customer experience and operational excellence to stay competitive and achieve goals? • B2B v B2C: how do customers differ • Budgets, time frames, approval, project scope, expectations and relationships • How can you develop… Read more.
• Noting the differences between B2B customer experience and customer success • Managing and defining critical relationships on a personal and business level • How to generate an emotional connection with the client and build rapport • Know their business and let them know yours
Discussion Group Stream: Organizational Structure
• Designing and starting customer experience transformation • Deciding which organizational structure will best serve your customer and your business • Is your company capable of responding to change – what to watch out for • The big question: will changing your organisational structure improve your customers’ experience?
• Getting operations, production, sales, marketing and customer services to work together • What to do with all the data? • How to exploit customer information across the organization to build a real competitive advantage • Leveraging company wide data and analysis to create value for customers
Discussion Group Stream: Customer Data & Metrics
Identify the stakeholders and who is responsible for the data Perform a needs assessment to inform you customer data strategy Make sense of your data strategy options and align with business requirements Get final buy-in from all stakeholders within the business to allow implementation
Identifying the root cause of the problem To an individual customer every interaction is personal Rethinking customer data collection: getting more out of surveys, self-service, feedback forms, reviews and testimonials Reporting and taking action at executive level
Imagine AI coinciding with an evolution of customer relationships and the appearance of new trades – it’s closer than you think. Conversations are already being initiated by bots and continued by agents. This man-machine cooperation will multiply and new roles will undoubtedly emerge: bots trainers and bots managers with real customer experience knowledge. These new… Read more.Speaking
In a data-driven business, how best to explain and represent the data so it is understood by all An effective data visualisation can mean success or failure – is it that simple? How to take customer insights, tell a story in the right context and draw attention to what matters If you can’t tell a… Read more.Speaking
Why you need a comprehensive digital strategy Digital transformation is not governed by internal factors but by external customer expectation Digital transformation is unstoppable: transform or perish Digitisation has changed consumer behaviour for good Integrated IT systems are the present not the futureSpeaking
In today’s digital world, the customer is the director of their own experience. If that is what makes the customer king, then companies are left trying to play a role in those experiences. It is imperative that companies today deliver experiences that hold customers’ attention and lead to the outcomes they seek. Only by putting… Read more.Speaking