• How to convince the c-suite to buy into the position and show the business case in a modern customer-centric business • What does “putting the customer first” mean to your business? • Why companies should adopt the CCO role to champion the customer • What defines the role of a CCO today and how… Read more.Speaking
Contact the team to find out about this thought leadership opportunity.
• Valuing and understanding the customer journey to create meaningful solutions • Create experiences that hold real value for the customer and internally focus the intent of the business • Proactive customer involvement and engagement drives satisfaction and advocacy • Create and emotional attachment through understanding and delivering more than just a product or service… Read more.Speaking
• Matching greater customer choice, knowledge, information and power to your CX and CS strategies • Your brand promise is determined by the customer’s experience and nothing else • Redefining your organisational structure to put the customer first • Who is really responsible for driving end-to-end customer experience in the organisation • Dealing with the… Read more.Speaking
• Fear of change: AI is the disrupter to all you thought you knew about customer experience • Making sense of the data you already have instead of worrying about how to capture it • Delivering a seamless customer experience: how AI will intuitively build and nurture the customer journey • How to move from… Read more.Speaking
• One size does not fit all: identifying Operational Silos (Functions); Channel Silos (Interactions); Hierarchical Silos (Organization) • Unifying silos to build a company wide approach to customer experience • Integrating different departments to drive cross-functional data collection and analysis • Advanced cross-channel measurement practices to understand and influence multiple touch-points • Collaboration and consistency… Read more.Speaking
Discussion Group Stream A: B2B Customer Experience
• What does the B2B environment look like – the complexities of B2B • B2B v B2C: how do customers differ • Budgets, time frames, approval, project scope, expectations and relationships • How can you develop deep meaningful relationships without putting the customer at the forefront of your business?
• Noting the differences between B2B customer experience and customer success • Managing and defining critical relationships on a personal and business level • How to generate an emotional connection with the client and build rapport • Know their business and let them know yours
Discussion Group Stream B: Organizational Structure
• Designing and starting customer experience transformation • Deciding which organizational structure will best serve your customer and your business • Is your company capable of responding to change – what to watch out for • The big question: will changing your organisational structure improve your customers’ experience?
• Getting operations, production, sales, marketing and customer services to work together • What to do with all the data? • How to exploit customer information across the organization to build a real competitive advantage • Leveraging company wide data and analysis to create value for customers
Discussion Group Stream C: Customer Data & Metrics
Identify the stakeholders and who is responsible for the data Perform a needs assessment to inform you customer data strategy Make sense of your data strategy options and align with business requirements Get final buy-in from all stakeholders within the business to allow implementation
Identifying the root cause of the problem To an individual customer every interaction is personal Rethinking customer data collection: getting more out of surveys, self-service, feedback forms, reviews and testimonials Reporting and taking action at executive level
In a data-driven business, how best to explain and represent the data so it is understood by all An effective data visualisation can mean success or failure – is it that simple? How to take customer insights, tell a story in the right context and draw attention to what matters If you can’t tell a… Read more.Speaking
Why you need a comprehensive digital strategy Digital transformation is not governed by internal factors but by external customer expectation Digital transformation is unstoppable: transform or perish Digitisation has changed consumer behaviour for good Integrated IT systems are the present not the futureSpeaking
Capturing the voice of every Customer – programmatically capturing data and building actionable insights Product innovation can and should be driven by customer intelligence How to select the correct customer intelligence platforms for your business Creating real engagement by training and matching the right people with your VoC program Best Practices for using customer intelligence… Read more.Speaking
• Taking a customer to repeat customer to lifelong advocate • Creating value from data and insights to deliver outstanding customer experience that builds loyalty • How one bad experience can lead to snowball effect – handling customer service disasters • Building a community that serves your customers and enables them to serve each other… Read more.Speaking